Subtitles + Accessibility
We make film accessible for all!
We make film accessible for all!
Audio description, Closed Captions and SDH
- In order to make audiovisual material accessible for a blind, visually impaired, deaf or hearing impaired audience, we can create different solutions, such as an audio description for the blind and the visually impaired or subtitles (SDH) and closed captions (CC) for the deaf or the hearing impaired.
- Wir erstellen barrierefreie Fassungen für Filme und Serien gemäß den FFA-Richtlinien.
- We deliver the files in the correct format for DCP, app or home-entertainment formats (TV, DVD, BD.)
- Quality is guaranteed as we only cooperate with qualified and trained partners.
- For our audio descriptions, we always employ the supervision of a visually impaired or blind author for the entire process, from script-creation up to the audio direction and recording.
- Each project is guided and handled by one project manager, assuring that you have one contact person to turn to throughout the entire process.
- The audio description is recorded in our own studio, which enables us to supervise the entire process closely and to guarantee quality results.
- We can also offer package deals of closed captions, SDH and localized subtitles.
Subtitles and Translation
- Across all industries, subtitles are growing to be a more and more important communication tool and the possibilities for their implementation are not restricted to the home video market. Thus, our roster of customers is far more diverse than just the entertainment industry, film companies, film festivals or TV companies and also spans quite a diverse range of non-media customers.
- One of the central implementations for subtitles in the entertainment industry remains with film and series productions. Films are usually being released simultaneously across the globe and the content mass of the major streaming platforms is growing at an accelerated rate, with a constantly increased number of viewers. Subtitles are thus becoming increasingly important for the ever-growing number of localized national and international markets. But subtitles are also becoming a more and more important tool for the internal and external communication of globally acting companies and corporations. We can offer a manifold portfolio of customized solutions for any kind of visual material and target group in this segment, as well. You can trust in our years of experience and our competent team to overcome any language barrier that you might encounter in regard to your projects and products:
- We can create any form of localized subtitling (OV with subtitles, any language is possible) or closed captions and SDH subtitles for hearing impaired or deaf target audience.
- We follow established standards for subtitling and work with qualified and experienced native speakers for any language.
- We will produce subtitles in any language for any given source language
- Each subtitling project will be run through several revisions and corrective loops.
- We can deliver subtitles in any standard format (stl, xml, srt, png image packages, to name just a few.)
- We are able to meet tight deadlines.
How can we help you?
Tell us what you are planning, our experienced customer support agents will quickly find a suitable solution for you.