The correct format for your material
We will convert, edit, sync and format your audiovisual material according to the specifications and requirements of TV broadcasting stations, streaming platforms or for physical replication. Our services include an extensive quality management.
Our services in detail:
- The creation of working materials and broadcast files according to the requirements of our customers for creating language dubs
- The syncing of localized audio dub tracks to your film – in stereo, Dolby Digital 5.1, Dolby E and many other possible formats.
- Quality check of your source material for broadcasting usability, including an extensive test protocol.
- Video format conversion
- Titling, inserts, credits, burnt-in subtitles, dubbing cards
- Cutting and editing material, editing blend modes
- The creation of broadcast files or tape according to the requirements of our customer, including quality control
- Norm and frame rate conversion: 23,98p, 24p, 29.97p, 30p 59,94i, 60i, 60p, 25p, 50i, 50p, 4K, UHD, 2K, HD, SD
File-based source formats: ProRes HQ, XDCAM HD, MXF and all other common digital formats.
Physical source formats: HDCamSR, HDCam, DigitalBetaCam, DVD, CD and all common analog formats.